Monday, November 9, 2009

christmas's here! let the parties begin!


One love, My one heart,
My one life for sure
Let me tell you one time
Im'a tell you one time
and I'll be your one guy
You'll be my number one girl
Always making time for you ...

Justin Bieber
cute kid. like a mini version of justin timberlake!

nyways,
my weekends?
it was G2 on sat,and...erm... i can't seem to rmb anything else.
hahah, so yeah. thats it.
sunday, woke up tres early for church.
had meeting after ,so had KFC for lunch. its been a longgg time. srly!
few months or so. becky bought cupcakes for SAM, as his birthday cake.
but sadly, at the very last minute, the whole box toppled, and the cupcakes were RUINED! it looked very distorted! hahah.

things i have my eye on ,

nice. no?

hahah, check this out
septemBER
octoBER
novemBER
decemBER

months at the end of the year, ends with a 'ber' .=)
hahahahahahah, how lame!


i miss her already!

No comments:

Post a Comment