Friday, November 6, 2009

all the right moves

Everything I have, everything I own
All my mistakes man you already know
I wanna be free, I wanna be free


i am soo sleepy. or maybe im just lazy!

nyways,
headed to pyramid on friday. got there at around 9 and it was empty as hell.
saw edmund, and loads more other srikl-iens. im suprise tho,
thought everyone will be tired of pyramid by now, but no.
watched the time traveller's wife. hahah, yes, i cried.
grt story-line, but a tad-bit confusing at certain times.
grace joined us, but then she left for jake.
got home around 5 . and as if i wasn't exhausted enough
i bath, and left straight to piano lesson.
another hour of boredom/ temptation to dozed off any sec.

got home and had mok's for dinner,
wanted to sleep but then , dad decided we watch G.I.JOE!
hahah, and of course , i couldn't say no! ;)

woke up at 8 for another piano lesson today
hahah, my world revolves around PIANO!
and here i am , back home, ready for G2!
its been 1 week, and i missed it!

i am currently helping ale with her farmville,
hahah, wth?

some pics on thursday...

the four of us, without cards! and trying to entertained ourselfs.

another GERARD BUTLER'S film. let's go! hahah! =)

pleasedon'tstopthemusic

No comments:

Post a Comment