Monday, March 22, 2010

don't stop believin or the climb ?

Naveen is such a weird/dirty/smart/cheeky/ funny/ happy boy :)
he reminds me of Jason, the freakishly tall one.
have been motivating myself to finish all my work everyday before
going to school. i know, failed today BUT its not that i didn't want to
i just forgot =D will start tmr.
weiwen permed her hair, she looks so mature now, =)
i finally got my tanks =DD thanks j.w! its soo pretty .
oh, almost forgot, school started today, and i chose the perfect way
to start the day- waking up late and missing my bus!
walked in the rain just now, and its the worst feeling ever!
my leg were wet and dirty, its so uncomfortable, and to make
matters worse, the freakin alam gemilang van splashed a puddle of
water to us! got home around 7 and had a nice, relaxing bath.
I LOVE BATHS!
cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment