Thursday, February 18, 2010

your love is my drug

Take me, take me outta here it makes me feel so, feel so nanananana
Baby baby here we all crazy you dont have to worry na na nana na
So follow me down out of this town boy you're moving way too slow
So follow me down, i'll show you around there's a place we gotta go
Boy come on get your rocks off come put a little love in my glove box
I wanna dance with no pants on, holla
Meet me in the back with the jack and the jukebox so cut to the chase kid
'Cause I know you don't care what my middle name is
Won't listen to any advice momma's telling me I should think twice
But love to my own devices, i'm addicted, it's a crisis
My friends think i've gone crazy, my judgments getting kinda hazy
My esteem is gonna be affected if i keep it up like a lovesick crackhead
Hey, so I gotta question do you wanna have a slumber party in my basement?
Do I make your heart beat like an 808 drum? Is my love with your drug?
Coming out your mouth with your blah blah blah
Just zip your lips like a padlock
And meet me at the back with the jack and the jukebox
I don't really care where you live at just turn around boy and let me hit that
Don't be a little bitch with your chit chat just show me where your dick's at


its fast and easy, don't blame me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment