Monday, October 26, 2009

daisy's back in town

baby if they ask me
i would say I don't even know your name
and when they ask me
does it change
no it don't change a thing.
cause it's something about the way you love me
and it's something about the way you know me
that I can't explain enough


hi,
Hanli's party is this friday, oooooh....

hahah, so anyways,
G2 had a deepavali theme
and everyone is to wear sari/ whatever indians wear.
everyone wore cept for SAMUEL! hahah, chinese boy!

after G2,
went to KKCF fashion show with becky.
was suppose to fetch shirin off to her family dinner ,
but her family left without her so in the end , she joined us =)
three of us wore sari-es and stuff there which, was soo weird but wtv!
had a blast! jeremy modelled without smiling (tho me and becky tried very hard to) so did cheryl and some others .
can't believe sam won best dress for male when he was wearing a tee and jeans!



SPECTRUM (minusing jeremy and jonah)

the multimedia team

youth pastor!

jeremy, modelling!



hahah, thats it!
yes we didn't take much pics in the fashion show!

bye!

btw, elwin, the website u gave me was great,but have to pay through maybank and stuff and i prefer to meet in person then only pay. thanks anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment