Friday, September 11, 2009

fluff puff

I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life
And I thought hey
You know this could be something'

I can't live without you
Cause baby two is better than one'
There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And I've figured out with all that's said and done
Two, is better than one


Boys like Girls

ft. Taylor Swift


hey ,
finally have time to blog. i should be in tuition now but i forgot to
bring the damn books!btw, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9YiUquXhdE .
check it out ! you will love it!thanks jeremy! awesome song!
M.A.D is in 27 hours/ 1 day 3 hours. All is invited so DO come!

so.. my week??

there were ups and downs ! can't say it was all that bad but there
were more downs. part of it was because i gt back all my results!
damn! nt so good. need to improve loads more!but there was
laughters, well when you're in 3 rho and hangs out with the
fuzduds , there's never a moment of silence eh?

we had assembly on tuesday. and celebrated merdeka's day onwed morning. a little late for celebrating but it was fun.! great way to start the morning..!

i just realized how much i love Spectrum!!! without the 9 of us. spectrum would be incomplete! all the great times we spend together and the outings! lovely memories!







Good times, good times!


well, i have a weekend to look forward to. im exited!

the fever is pumping in. gah!!!

M.A.D

1 day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment