Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I MISS MY FRIENDS!!!

hi
i know. its only two days but it seems like forever ! the only accompany is the tv, the computer and a book! sad right? i'm stuck home! not going out because i have no transport out and with mom being paranoid about H1N1, it reduces the chances!
anywho, xue yuan is leaving today! prolly any sec now! i could be at the airport now sending her off but... i didn't know about this till today. so we say our goodbyes on the phone ! we'll
miss ya! don't worry!
i know its a holiday and we should be studying because pmr is getting closer but i have no mood for it! i know i 've said it before but this time i really tried but it still wouldn't work!

check this out! its awesome

I make them good girls go bad
I make them good girls go bad
You were hanging in the corner
With your five best friends
You heard that I was trouble
But you couldn’t resist
I make them good girls go bad
I make them good girls go
Good girls go bad

Good girls go bad by Cobra Starship (Leighton Messer is in the music video)


hanli i've check it and its see-able! u sure u got the right add???

No comments:

Post a Comment