Monday, July 27, 2009

TRIPLE FIVE

The title's an inside joke!

Getting suspended from class makes me realize how much i miss 3 rho! i miss the excitment and hype up moments with our classmates and im glad that today's the last day! anyway, 5 people got suspended in our class today. 2 from school and 3 from class and now there's five of us who have triple 5 book =/



Celebrated grandma's birthday on sat at klang! Went time square ytd! its been a long time since i last step foot in that mall, came back around 4 and went to LOUD at 5. Saw a few of my ex-school mates there. their still them! hang out wuth sam and jeremy and their friends( thanks sam for inviting us. we really enjoyed it!) went back around 9.30 . the end.



Here are some pics on- sat




the presents!!!

i remember you driving to my house in the middle of the night
im the one that makes you laugh when you know you're bout to cry
i know your favourite songs and you tell me bout your dreams
think i know where you belong think i know its here with me
taylor swift-you belong with me
Nights! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment