Friday, March 6, 2009

Unplaned Ending!

Miss my bus today =( and in the end went out with stephanie and penny to the fish spa! it was quite tickelish! me and steph couldn't stand it and penny...her face went boiling red ! =D
My leg is still hurting! and i got back my history results which was quite saddening! actually all my results are quite dissapointing! need to study harder! Dad is finally getting the entertaiment package in astro(mtv, starworld etc.) you can imagine how sad our lives were before this! =(
Going to grandma's place later for dinner and you know wad that means!omg! i loveee this song!!! =D
lets have some fun
this beat is sick
i wanna take a ride on your discostick
dont think too much
just bust that kick
i wanna take a ride on your discostick
-love games-
-ladygaga-

No comments:

Post a Comment